Hey, it's been a while I guess.
I haven't been updating my blog cause I...yah, didn't feel like it. Didn't go out, cause school's not out yet, but it's the last week of school. But still, I don't feel the "after-school" kind of atmosphere. But when the holidays start, I bet everything's gonna turn out different!
Table-tennis practices are gonna take over practically my whole holiday, 3 times a week. Plus, the timing is like..in the middle of no where. 2-5pm? I would prefer 9-12pm, though the journey is quite a distance and the wake-up call is kinda early. But well, have to sacrifice a bit, then in the afternoon can have plans whaaaat. Still, it's okay(: I can't seem to make up my mind.
Back in watching Korean Dramas, can't help it. I just love their stories, the plot and everything, although the storyline is always the same, but different actors and all, different meaning (: So, for the past few days, I have been watching.. The Snow Queen, Sweet 18, Tree of Heaven, My Tutor Friend 2 & another Taiwan Drama. I absolutely love them, I somehow feel that I can relate to the story. Okay, that's probably crap. I'm gonna carry on watching korean movies&dramas. It doesn't bore me at all.
Oh, School's been rather boring nowadays. Keep watching movies and movies, it hurts my neck. I think our school should have this theatre room. Haha, how comfy and all! Imagine, with those cinema chairs, a big screen, just nice air-con, good sound system. Wow, lovely. If our school has that, it'll appear in the papers.
Today's table-tennis was fine, just that..I left my watch on the table-tennis table. & when I found out my hand was feeling naked, it was like..probably half an hour later. But luckily, we didn't board the bus yet! Phew.. So yah, hurriedly called 教练, asked for Sunsport's number. Haha, then Mindy helped me talked to the person in the office, cause yah.. luckily my watch was still there. Told them to keep it for me, then Friday then collect back. So heng ah.
Yes, so now..I wanna end here. Hopefully I'm able to blog daily or weekly or something, instead of monthly. See yah soooooon :D